Expired – January 2020 : Absfront is looking for two new System Developers with a minimum of 2-3 years of coding experience, preferably in Visual Studio and C#. With us, you will soon be a Certified Dynamics 365 developer and work with super exciting Business Applications development. Join our certified team and be one of our new experts!
We are a growing company in central Malmö with big plans! And we are continuously investing in both Dynamics 365 consultant services and product development! That combination is almost unique in Sweden!
Typical Dynamics 365 solutions could be classical CRM (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service), Field Service, Marketing Automation, Mobile Applications with Power Apps, Business Intelligence with Power BI etc.
- Have a good basic understanding of all apps/modules and functionality in the complete Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform with some dedicated expert areas
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM/CE solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics CRM/CE architecture.
- Work with the development team to create and engineer a better code base for our add-ons and solutions
- Be flexible and be prepared to work both inhouse/internally as well as at on our Customers sites and projects
- Relational database design and understanding
- Confident written and oral communication skills, in Swedish and English.
Extra valued Qualifications:
- any Microsoft Dynamics App/Module configuration, integration or development
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automation and Power BI)
- any other CRM tool/platform
- Angular deveolpment
- Azure development
- TFS or GitHub
We are looking forward to receive your employment application!
Please send us an email with your attached CV to email@example.com.