September 2020 : Absfront is a niche player and growing company focusing completely on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE and Power Platform! We are now looking for Dynamics Developers with a minimum of 4-5 years of coding experience in Visual Studio and C#.
We have now, locally in the South of Sweden, reached the highest number of Dynamics 365 CRM/CE experts, and our journey has only just begun. We need more people to handle the broad range of challenges and possibilities offered by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE platform.
- Have a good basic understanding of all apps/modules and functionality in the complete Microsoft 365 Dynamics and Power Platform with some dedicated expert areas
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM/CE solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics CRM/CE architecture.
- Work with the development team to create and engineer a better code base for our add-ons and solutions
- Be flexible and be prepared to work both inhouse/internally as well as at on our Customers sites and projects
- Any Microsoft Dynamics App/Module configuration, integration or development
- Relational database design and understanding
- Confident written and oral communication skills, in Swedish and English.
Extra valued Qualifications:
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automation and Power BI)
- Certified MB-200 and/or MB-400
- Any other CRM tool/platform
- Angular development
- Azure development
- TFS or Git, and Application Lifecyle Management
We are looking forward to receiving your employment application!
Please send us an email with your attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.