September 2019 : Absfront is a company who love technology and the continuously evolution of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE and Power Platform! We are now looking for a Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years of coding experience, preferably in Visual Studio and C#.
It’s a big plus if you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics, but if you are the right candidate, we will train and hire you anyway.
We are a small company with big plans! That means we are all flexible team players working with a broad range of challenges offered by the dynamic Microsoft Dynamics environment, just like yourself!
- Have a good basic understanding of all apps/modules and functionality in the complete Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform with some dedicated expert areas
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM/CE solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics CRM/CE architecture.
- Work with the development team to create and engineer a better code base for our add-ons and solutions
- Be flexible and be prepared to work both inhouse/internally as well as at on our Customers sites and projects
- Relational database design and understanding
- Confident written and oral communication skills, in Swedish and English.
Extra valued Qualifications:
- any Microsoft Dynamics App/Module configuration, integration or development
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automation and Power BI)
- any other CRM tool/platform
- Angular deveolpment
- Azure development
- TFS or GitHub
We are looking forward to receive your employment application!
Please send us an email with your attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.