November 2020 : Absfront is a Microsoft specialist company located in Malmö and we are in an expanding phase. Our focus is completely on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE and Power Platform! We now need to increase our team with two (or more) Dynamics Developers with a minimum of 3 years of coding experience in Visual Studio and C#.
Join the leading Dynamics 365 CRM/CE company in the southern Sweden! Become one of our experts and explore the fun working on a growing entrepreneur-driven company where we everyday challenges ourselves with the endless possibilities offered by our preferred Microsoft business platform.
Why we stand out:
- None of our consultants work more than 80% on an assignment.
20% is reserved for e.g. studies, product development or helping out in other assignments.
- We use ourselves the suite of Dynamics 365 CE/CRM apps extensively, and with good data quality!
Everyone has full access, transparency is one of our core values.
- We work both with consulting services and our own add-on/product development
- All of us have a requirement to take relevant Microsoft certifications, which also includes the CEO and COO!
- We are planning to drive the Dynamics 365 Community in Skåne starting 2021
- Microsoft and other partners like us, because of the simplicity to work with a specialized niche player
- Location: Malmö
- Have a good basic understanding of all apps/modules and functionality in the complete Microsoft 365 Dynamics and Power Platform with some dedicated expert areas
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM/CE solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics CRM/CE architecture.
- Work with the development team to create and engineer a better code base for our add-ons and solutions
- Be flexible and be prepared to work both inhouse/internally as well as at on our Customers sites and projects
- Any experience of Microsoft Dynamics App/Module configuration, integration or development
- Relational database design and understanding
- Confident written and oral communication skills, in Swedish and English.
Extra valued Qualifications:
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automation and Power BI)
- Certified MB-200 and/or MB-400
- Any other CRM tool/platform
- Angular development
- Azure development
- TFS or Git, and Application Lifecyle Management
We are looking forward to receiving your employment application!
Please send us an email with your attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.