The Professional Service industry builds long-term relationships on the ability to deliver services matching customer business needs over a long period of time. Critical areas to be successful in regards to CRM in this industry is often to reach a level of “trusted advisor” where both Key Account strategies links well with the delivery and support organization.
Industry challenges addressed by Absfront
- New customer recruitment using Digital Marketing, Events , Seminars etc
- Effective Opportunity Management adaptable to market segment and type of offering
- Establish stable Key Account Management-processes in order to develop customer over time
- Integrate with the processes delivering services to customers
Specific vertical experience
Absfronts experience within the Professional Services industry ranges from a different verticals but the topp 3 verticals where we have gathered most experience within is:
- IT & Technical Services
- Financial Services
- Advisory Services
Our solutions for this industry
In most of our solutions we provide both the Absfront Accelerator 365 together with services that we deliver in different formats. :
- Absfront Accelerator 365 is an add-on that ads most of all necessary configurations needed to start running Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a business within this industry
- For SMB-customers Absfront offers a range of services to limit the upfront costs and effort and get started as effortless as possible. Our “Abslabs” and “Fast Start”-projects are often chosen by these customers to get started or to extend an existing solution.
- With Enterprise-customers Absfront as developed a skill to work together with other vendors and partners in order to deliver the best services in each area that the customer requires. In some cases the Absfront “Quick Response Team” has been very helpful but in most cases we establish a Microsoft Dynamics Surestep Agile-project and together with a solution management life-cycle motion